NCBJ is the gathering spot for exhibitors and insolvency professionals. The Marriott Marquis San Francisco has three table top exhibitor areas to choose your ideal location. NCBJ invites companies with insolvency-related products and services to exhibit in San Francisco.
- Networking Corridor – walking from the hotel lobby to the meeting space, participants have one route – through the Networking Corridor to reach the Yerba Buena Ballroom (education sessions, meals and more) and NCBJ Registration. The Networking Corridor has bistro tables, comfortable bar stools with adjacent electricity and a soft furniture lounge.
- Yerba Buena Ballroom Foyer – called the Grand Assembly by the hotel, this Grand Central Station for 100,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, rest rooms, registration, a soft furniture lounge and NCBJ exhibitor tables.
- Yerba Buena Salons 1- 6 – are combined into one big room filled with participant breakfast buffets and tables, soft furniture lounge areas, morning speaker huddles, one of the break stations and NCBJ exhibitor tables.
New for 2016 – Liquid Magnets to Draw People to Your Table! Exhibitors may for the first time at NCBJ, host beverages purchased from the Marriott, for attendee hospitality in the times between the official breaks. There are four total locations where the exhibitor has their 6-ft display table and an adjacent 6-ft table for their hosted beverages. Sorry, no bootleg beverages from the outside allowed, and your company pays for the Marriott catering. Reserve space now to be sure and get one of the four beverage booth locations. Exhibitor Forms and At-Conference Information
- NCBJ Exhibitor Contract & Payment Info
- NCBJ Exhibitor Information – Times, Prices, Locations, Show Rules, Policies
- Floor plans for Table Locations in the Networking Corridor, Yerba Buena Foyer and Yerba Buena Salons 1-6
- Shipping & Receiving Guidelines – READ CAREFULLY
- Curtin Convention & Exposition Information and Order Forms
- Edlen Electric Services Info and Order Form
- PSAV Audio Visual Rentals and Wi-Fi for Just Your Table – Info and Order Forms
Questions Toni Spangler TSpangler@jbsmgmt.com