NCBJ is the meet up place for exhibitors and insolvency professionals. The Paris Hotel Las Vegas has three table top exhibitor areas to choose your ideal location. NCBJ invites companies with insolvency-related products and services to exhibit in Las Vegas.
- Hall of Mirrors Corridor – walking from the hotel lobby to the Plenary NCBJ educational sessions, participants have one route – through the Hall of Mirrors Corridor to reach the Rivoli Ballroom. Seven (7) Exhibitor Tables are available here.
- Registration Corridor – branching off of the Hall of Mirrors Corridor is the Registration Corridor. All participants must pass through this Corridor to reach Registration, as well as the Speakers’ Huddle Lounge and attendee breakfast and break area in the Concorde B Ballroom. Six (6) Exhibitor Tables are available here.
- Concorde B Ballroom – is located off the Registration Corridor. It is one large room filled with participant breakfast buffets and tables, soft furniture lounge areas, morning speaker huddles, the break stations and NCBJ exhibitor tables. Nine (9) Exhibitor Tables are available here.
Brought back by popular demand! – Liquid Magnets to Draw People to Your Table!
Exhibitors may host beverages purchased from the Paris Hotel, for attendee hospitality in the times between the official breaks. There are four total locations where the exhibitor may have their 6-ft display table adjacent to an additional 6-ft table for their hosted beverages. Sorry, no bootleg beverages from the outside allowed, and your company pays for the Paris Hotel catering. Reserve space now to be sure and get one of the four beverage booth locations.
Exhibitor Forms and At-Conference Information:
- NCBJ Exhibitor Contract & Payment Info
- NCBJ Exhibitor Information – Times, Prices, Locations, Show Rules, Policies
- Floor plans for Table Locations in the Hall of Mirrors Corridor, Speakers’ Huddle Corridor, and Speakers’ Huddle Lounge
- Shipping & Receiving Guidelines – READ Carefully
- Freeman Freight and Shipping Information and Order Forms (will be posted in by March 1)
- Encore Electrical Services Order Form and Information
- Encore Telecommunications / Hard Wired Internet Services Order Form and Information
- Encore Audio Visual Order Forms and Information for Paris and Bally’s Hotels
Questions: Contact Jeff Bozanic firstname.lastname@example.org