Premiering in San Antonio, the NCBJ Plenary Sessions will be available to all insolvency professionals via live streaming on the Internet.
Monday, October 29 and Tuesday October 30 from 9 am – 12:30 pm CDT, and Wednesday, October 31st 9 – 10 am, five NCBJ educational sessions will broadcast from the Lila Cockrell Theatre in San Antonio, Texas.
- Broken Bench Awards Show – significant case overviews and trends
- Remember the Alamo: Shareholders vs. Hedge Funds – mock valuation trial
- That Low Down No Good Dirty Rotten Pig Stealing Sister Act – a musical CLE ethics training program
- Hooked on the Horns of a Legal Dilemma: Can “Moo”tness Be Equitable – District Court Circuit Judges face off on equitable mootness.
- Twelve Year of Turbulence: The inside Story of American Airlines Battle for Survival – from 9/11, the recession, bankruptcy and emergence from bankruptcy, as told by the AA General Counsel of this era, Gary Kennedy.
CLE is available, including 1 ethics credit for these programs. Written materials available on NCBJmeeting.org on the Education Tab. Password: Alamo
Some states consider online education to be self-study. Consult your state bar for guidance.
REGISTER NOW ! NCBJ.DIGITELLinc.com Fee: $599 for 5 streaming programs