New for 2014, report your attendance for CLE or CPE credit online, using the link below:
Click HERE for CLE/CPE Attendance Form
The link will take you to an attendance form/affidavit to fill out and submit online.
- The online attendance form/affidavit replaces the paper grids that NCBJ has used in the past.
- Each attendee who would like CLE or CPE credit is responsible for filling out and submitting (electronically) his or her attendance form/affidavit by Monday, November 10, 2014.
- Attendees can begin filling out and submitting forms as soon as the event starts – but you cannot submit the form with sessions checked off prior to the sessions actually taking place. You can save and return to your form throughout the event. IE: On Thursday night, fill out and save Thursday’s info and then go back into the same form on Saturday, finish filling it out and then submit.
- The form has a submit button on the left and a save link on the right. When you hit the save button you will receive an email with the link to your form. Use that link to modify/ adjust the form and then submit it.
- Once you start a form it is saved and can be modified and then submitted for 7 (seven) days.