The NCBJ group block at the Eden Roc has now closed. The hotel still has rooms available as of 9/16/15.
You may book direct with the hotel on their website at www.EdenRoc.com.
The Eden Roc is right next door to the Fontainebleau and the NCBJ conference and IWIRC meetings have a lot of guests at the Eden Roc. Parking is less expensive at the Eden Roc than the Fontainebleau, and there is also a public daily parking lot next to the Eden Roc.
About the Eden Roc:
Eden Roc Resort Miami Beach celebrates the mystique and iconic stature of one of the most glamorous hotels to ever illuminate the Miami shoreline. It is here where guests marvel at timeless design, while indulging on internationally acclaimed cuisine, award-winning hospitality and unprecedented luxury.
This majestic hotel has always served as a cosmopolitan sanctuary commanding its own place on a endless stretch of beach. Restaurants that beg the senses to find respite from the tempting pools, and lapping waters that kiss the beach. A spa that welcomes the body, mind and spirit to a distinctly new level of relaxation. And, guest rooms offering every comfort as an alternative to your view of the sun drenched horizon.
Eden Roc is an ideal retreat for those who appreciate subtlety as well as sophistication, glamour as well as a quiet relaxing moment, or the occasional glimpse of the world from another point of view.
- 631 posh guest rooms and spacious hotel suites with unparalleled ocean views
- 14 elegant bi-level bungalow suites with floating staircases and direct views of the hotel pool and ocean
- Extraordinary Italian marble 5-fixture bathrooms
- Many rooms feature Jetted Whirlpool Tub and oversized balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the city of Miami Beach
- Magnificent bedding
- In-room safe
- Flat-screen HDTV
- Wi-Fi network with beach coverage
- Desks with iPod connectivity, streaming audio and video through television
Art of The Fontainebleau
At the direction of culinary talents from around the globe, Fontainebleau offers 12 fine dining and casual restaurants. Innovative culinary concepts are created on-site daily, in sophisticated surroundings with impeccable service.
- HAKKASAN, the pioneering Michelin-star concept delights diners with authentic modern Chinese fare that transcends convention amidst an elegant Chinois interior design.
- MICHAEL MINA 74 Award-winning chef Michael Mina delivers a sophisticated American bistro-style menu at Michael Mina 74. The dynamic culinary and social destination pays special attention to creating fun, whimsical dishes that are easy to share and perfectly suited to Miami's sultry climate
- SCARPETTA, by James Beard award recipient Scott Conant, offers a regional Italian menu combining the simplicity of Italy's cucina rustica with the refined flavors of fine cuisine amidst breathtaking views
- STRIPSTEAK by Michael Mina is very much a steakhouse for today’s adventurous diner – offering a la carte cuts of steak, many of them from the hotel’s on-site aging room and butcher shop, as well as signature specials that go far beyond traditional steakhouse fare.
- Casual Dining In addition to our four signature restaurants, guests can dine oceanfront at La Côte’s Mediterranean-inspired seaside escape, indulge their sweet tooth at Solo, our artisanal coffee, pastry and chocolate shop, grab a quick bite poolside, or delve into mouthwatering options at Vida and Blade Sushi.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach is the hub of trendsetting, high-energy nightlife. Four unique bars and clubs invite you to relax in an ambiance warm, sophisticated and stylish. Choose your style, from intimate lounges with soft beats to the hottest nightclub on the planet delivering celebrity hosts and DJs pumping in today's top sounds. You'll taste creative cocktails and wine lists developed by renowned industry leaders and experience VIP bottle service fit for a superstar.
LIV The quintessential, 21 and older nightspot fuses the appeal of an ultra-exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. LIV™ is home to celebrities, VIPs and Miami’s local party crowd. Within over 18,000 square feet of striking architectural design and lavish decor, DJs spin everything from rock to hip hop to house. - See more at: http://www.fontainebleau.com/web/nightlife#sthash.AgCxNHgY.dpuf
Bleau Bar in the lobby level has been long regarded as the meeting place of the stars. Offering classic favorites and new world libations, Bleau Bar is part of a cocktail universe like no other on Miami Beach and also offers a wide selection of wines.
GLOW BAR Join friends at Glow Bar, a casual yet sophisticated pool bar with the intimate ambiance of a private club.
LA COTE The open-air restaurant on La Côte’s upper level overlooks the pool and ocean and offers guests the flavorful cuisine of the South of France, as well as a lively DJ inspired bar scene with fashionable cocktails and tapas-style snacks.
40,000 sq. ft. of relaxation and pleasure. If you’ve never relaxed on a marble slab in the rain, or walked a meditation in a rain room, these special features which are included with every treatment, are sure to surprise and delight.
The Fontainebleau is located in Miami Beach, Florida, 12 miles from Miami International Airport and 28 miles south of Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Click map below for full version.
Only valet parking is available at the hotel. The daily parking fee is $64 as of February 2015 and subject to change.
Highlights of the hotel are primarily from the Fontainebleau website, and are subject to change. Please visit the hotel’s extensive website for more information about the property. www.fontainebleau.com
Privacy Notice: By registering for the Conference, I grant the program organizers and the conference affiliate organizations permission to use my personal information for event and hotel guestroom block management, event payment, public recognition as an event registrant, submission of MCLE and/or CPE credit reporting and for NCBJ’s distribution of my name, company and contact information to NCBJ conference exhibitors and to other NCBJ-approved insolvency-related entities for at-conference hospitality invitations.