The Spirited Way to Start the Conference:
Hotel Tango Distillery – Distilled with Discipline
Plan now to arrive in Indy Wednesday early afternoon – start your Indy conference experience with fun!
Deluxe coaches depart the JW Marriott at 2:30pm and 3:45 pm on Wednesday October 6th for Hotel Tango Distillery and Foxhole Bar Sampling Tour. Limited to two groups of 25 participants. Register for the NCBJ conference and choose your tour time in the registration process. These tours will sell out quickly.
See the distilling process, sample a mini cocktail upon arrival, experience sampling from the still, enjoy a Charcuterie box and in the tasting room, and order your custom-made craft cocktail for the bartender’s list of daily offerings. The tour and sampling as about 90 minutes for each group.
The Hotel Tango Back Story
9/11 had a profound impact on young Travis Barnes. He enlisted, learned discipline and post boot camp was sent to Iraq. Three tours, extensive combat, medals and citations later, he knew the importance of surrounding yourself with people you can depend on. Honorably discharged, he attended and graduated law school, met his future wife and married her in 2012. In the twists and turns of life, he started making whiskey, applying the rigor, precision he learned while serving his country. His whiskey is a resounding success and he wonders if it is good enough to build a company on.
Travis, Hilary and friends started Hotel Tango in 2014. To honor Travis’s military service, they named it based on the NATO phonetic alphabet – Hotel for Hilary and Tango for Travis. Surrounding themselves with exceptional people at every level, they focus on crafting equally exceptional spirits. Spirits that reflect Travis’s exacting standards. Spirits that are fit to serve – made to share.
- Wednesday October 6, 2021 for the 90-minute tour
- Coaches depart from the JW Marriott Event Center Driveway (not the hotel front door) at 2:30 pm and 3:45 pm. Reservations are for a specific tour time and limited capacity coach seat.
- Must be of legal alcohol consumption age and registered for the NCBJ conference.
- $135 Fee includes deluxe coach transportation, tour and described sampling.
- Reserve your Hotel Tango Distillery tour ticket in the NCBJ Registration process.