CPE Info for NCBJ 2022
Following is the chart of NCBJ sessions (produced by either NCBJ, ABI, AIRA or CLLA) that have been approved for CPE credits by AIRA.
Questions: Email Michele Michael at AIRA
- The instructional delivery method is “Group Live Program”.
- There are no prerequisites for this program.
- Program knowledge level is Advanced.
- Anyone wishing to receive CPE credits must be registered for the NCBJ conference prior to October 16, 2022: https://ncbjmeeting.org/2022/participant-registration/
- Refund/Cancellation/Complain Resolution Policies: https://ncbjmeeting.org/2022/conference-policies/
- Evaluation forms will be available via the conference app.
The Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219–2417. Web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.