CPE Info for NCBJ 2022
NCBJ plans to offer CPE credits for NCBJ, ABI, AIRA and CLLA produced sessions at the annual conference, based on approval by AIRA. NCBJ will post a list of CPE-approved sessions, including specific type of credit, on this page just prior to the conference. Should there be any programs that do not quality for CPE, but qualify for CLE, attendees will receive CLE General Credits.
Questions: Email Rebecca Meekma
- The instructional delivery method is “Group Live Program”.
- There are no prerequisites for this program.
- Program knowledge level is Advanced.
- Anyone wishing to receive CPE credits must be registered for the NCBJ conference prior to October 16, 2022: https://ncbjmeeting.org/2022/participant-registration/
- Refund/Cancellation/Complain Resolution Policies: https://ncbjmeeting.org/2022/conference-policies/
- Evaluation forms will be available via the conference app.
The Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219–2417. Web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.