Marriot considers the wellbeing of their guests and associates is of paramount importance. Please see Marriott International’s Commitment to Clean at clean.marriott.com
At the Orlando World Center Marriott, the following health and safety protocols are in place and can be found at whattoexpect.marriott.com/mcowc.
Social Distancing Measures & Contactless Experience
We have made some adjustments in order to ensure the comfort and care of our guests as well as our hosts. Included, you will find amenities and schedules available to you during your stay. We will comply with all Marriott guidelines as well as any federal, state, or local regulations, including guidance on capacities throughout our public spaces as well as social distancing. If you are not currently a Marriott Bonvoy Member, please sign up to take advantage of services including mobile key, mobile dining, and mobile request at www.marriottbonvoy.com. Be sure to activate notifications on your device to be able to use all the services available and ensure we have your email address on file to take advantage of a contactless check-out process.
- The hotel has a hygiene plan and signage will be posted to remind guests of physical distancing guidelines and hygiene practices to prevent the spread of disease. Associates are educated on the proper way to wear, handle, and dispose of PPE, as well as the appropriate way to wash hands, sneeze, and to avoid touching their faces.
- All associates will be required to have their temperature taken prior to entering the work area. Any associate with a temperature above our standard and/or exhibiting any known COVID 19 symptoms, per CDC guidelines, will not be permitted to work. All staff will wear face coverings.
- Plexiglass partitions will be installed at the front desk, bell stand, concierge desk, Starbucks, Central Pantry, all restaurant host stands and the towel hut.
- The Hotel has discontinued cash transactions throughout the property other than the Gift Shop.
- Guests are critical in preventing the spread of COVID 19 and other infectious diseases. To fulfill this responsibility, we will provide COVID 19 related signage and materials describing good health practices. Signage will be posted to remind guests of physical distancing guidelines and hygiene practices to prevent the spread of disease.
- Currently Marriott International is requiring face masks for non-vaccinated guests and all associates regardless of vaccination status. Please visit https://www.orlando.gov/COVID-19 for additional details and exceptions.
We ask for your help in complying with local and state regulations when traveling to our resort from outside of Florida. Please visit https://travelguidance.marriott.com/ for assistance.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols & Housekeeping Service at this Hotel
We encourage you to use mobile key through our app to bypass the check-in process. If you are not currently a Marriott Bonvoy member you may enroll at www.marriottbonvoy.com
Marriott Arrival Experience:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the lobby, social distancing floor decals will be appropriately spaced.
- We have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants. Our Housekeepers will not enter your room while you are in it. We will be servicing trash removal and towel service daily. Additionally, we are not offering housekeeping service for your room unless requested by you, our guest, between 9am and 4pm.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.