The written materials for all NCBJ, ABI, CLLA and AIRA sessions are now open access.
ABA separately sent those who paid the ABA Registration Fee instructions on how to access the ABA written materials and apply for CLE for the ABA programs.
If the PowerPoint for the session is available, the link is in green.
(click each hyperlink to download individual session’s PDF files)
NCBJ Plenary & Concurrent SessionsWednesday, October 19, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Trial Skills Workshop co-sponsored by the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges and the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Arbitration and Bankruptcy - You Got Questions, We Got Answers presented by the American Bankruptcy Law Journal, American Bar Association and American College of Bankruptcy
- Passing the Gavel – Demystifying the Judicial Appointment Process (no CLE/CPE offered)
- Sixth and Seventh Circuits Breakout (no CLE/CPE offered)
- The Role of International Courts and Forums in Insolvency Dispute Resolution - Past, Present, and Future
- First and Second Circuits Breakout (no CLE/CPE offered)
ABI SessionsFriday, October 21, 10:30am – 11:30am
CLLA SessionsThursday, October 20, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Keynote Ethics Presentation (CLE), Prof. Nancy Rapoport - Brave New World – Ethics Issues That We Never Knew We Had
- Frank Koger Memorial (CLE) Program - Mass Torts in Bankruptcy: Two Steps Forward or Two Steps Back?
AIRA SessionFriday, October 21, 7:30am – 8:45am