- To submit material for posting to the Blog, authors must first register. To register, click the Register button on the right side column. Your username will be your email address. You must also give your actual name and firm/company/organization (if any) to complete the registration. You do not need to choose a password. After submitting the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with a password included. Use this the first time you login. Once you are logged in, you can change your password if you want by clicking the Profile link on the left column. Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you will see where you enter a new password. When you are done, click the Update Profile button at the bottom left of the page.
- To submit a post, after registering:
- Log in;
- Hover over “Post” on the left black sidebar and choose “Add New”;
- Enter the title of the post in the text box that says “Enter title here”;
- The main body of the post goes in large box below that;
- In the Category box located on the right column underneath the Publish box, select the category for the post. If category is not selected, the post will automatically be labelled as uncategorized;
- In the Publish section at the top right, you can either Save as Draft (for submitting for review later), Preview it or Submit for Review; and
- After your post has been approved, you will receive an email.
The Blog Administrators will post submissions to the Blog in accordance with the Blog rules.